April 04, 2011

NY and Spring Flowers

This past weekend I was at my friends house....and Saturday we went to New York City!!!!!  It was a ton of fun, we had to get up at like 3:30 AM and drive to meet the bus going down.  We spent a LOT of time driving in the bus, riding the metro and subway, and walking.  We passed out CD's on the streets and sang at the subway. I wish we would have had time to shop and do a little sight-seeing but I guess there is always a next time.....=)  

                                                              Beka, Dorcas and Jenny on the bus......


                                                                         *Bex took this pic

       This isn't a very good pic but if u look way way out in the distance u can see the Statue of Liberty=D


 And here are some pics of spring flowers that I took today, I'm sooooo ready for spring!!!  Soon I can start working on that tan....lol=)  These flowers smell really good! 




                                                       And thats all for now....hope u liked it! =)
                                                                                 ~Katharina

5 comments:

  1. That looks like tons of fun at NY!!!!!!!! Great post! Love the pictures!!! - kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! good photos!
    - Dora

    ReplyDelete
  3. NY looks like a blast!=)
    Those flowers are so pritty...I wish the rain would go away and the sun would come out!!!
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys. =) Hey laura guess what?!? your cousin Nick went along. =)
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, I heard that he was going. I think he went with some of the guys from Vally
    laura

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!