Happy Belated Thanksgiving to everyone!
I had a wonderful day with my Mom's family. Its so much fun to get together with cousins and relax, laugh, play games, and eat yummy food. {Thanksgiving wouldn't quite seem right without the yummy food}. My two awesome cousins and I walked 2 miles to this really neat old one-lane covered bridge. We had fun taking pictures of each other while dodging horse and buggies and cars!
Meet Kimberly, one of my very sweet {and cute} cousins. I have made so many great memories with her! She absolutely loves animals, especially kittens and cats. And she has a really cute laugh.
{I had to throw a black and white one in here too}
And meet Sara, my other awesome cousin! The word that best describes her is sweet. She has a very friendly, cheerful personality and is fun to be around. I love you lots Sara!
Got a picture of our shadows on the road, and yeah, I'm the shadow with only one hand up. Because I was taking the picture, obviously! OK, I think that's all for now. Have a super duper weekend......







The pictures are really nice! Yesterday was so much fun, I can hardly believe it is over already. I love you lots too!! ~Sara
ReplyDeleteRight now i'm eating one of your Moms amzing donuts ! Tell her there uumaziingg! Anways that looks like alot of fun! -Kat-
ReplyDelete