Hello! I can't believe it is only three days till Christmas. And 2011 is almost over.....the year flew by so fast! Yesterday Mom, Beka, Julianna, and I did some last minute shopping in Lancaster. It was a perfect day to shop because it was rainy and dreary outside. We had quite the good time. :)
Here are some of the pictures that I took of my brother this week. My little camera doesn't do very good with really bright light, so some of the pictures have more shadows then I would like. But I think they kinda add some character to the pictures. :) Make sure to leave a comment and say which you like best! Have a great rest of the day!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.




I think the top one and the jumping one is my favorite.....I want to do photo shoots of my brothers one of these days :) -Kat-
ReplyDeleteI like the first and 7th, but they're all really cool!
ReplyDeletelaura