February 09, 2012

Preview:::Trip to India

Yes.  The pictures are coming.  And no.  I didn't forget to post them. :)
I've been busy getting back into my school and normal living schedule. 
Hopefully I will have time this weekend to post some of the hundreds of pictures I took.  Oh, and if you were wondering how I liked it, it was AWESOME.  Everyone should go to India if they get the chance! Come back soon for more...

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I want to see more :D Are you coming to church on sunday? -Kat-

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep....I'll be there. :)
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture makes me hungry for fresh fruit! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like u had a lot of fun!!! Looking forward to more pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally want to see more pictures of India!!! So far they are AWESOME!!! See you Sunday!! :)
    This is Teresa by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!