March 08, 2012

Almost Springtime

Spring is finally on its way......and I'm soaking up the warmness.  It's been in the 50s and 60s these past few days......happy sigh.  I can't wait till the grass is green and I can wear flip-flops again, plant the garden, watch flowers poke their heads out of the dirt, and do my school on the roof.  Oops, so much for that being a secret......haha. ;)  Yep, I love doing my school on the roof.  
The other day I set out with my small point-and-shoot canon SX120 IS and learned something new about it {after having it for almost two years}.  I found out I can take super-macro pictures, which is pretty cool. :)  It can actually take decent pictures, for being a point-and-shoot camera anyway. :)  Here are a few of the ones I took.
Do you have a favorite?
Katharina

4 comments:

  1. wow! beautiful photos Kitty!! i like the 3rd and 4th, the light in the background is so neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics Kitty!!! I like them all... but especially the last one... :) ~Selena~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of them!! Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!