Right now I'm reading this reeeaaaalllly good book called Secret Believers. It is a must read!
Andrea's dog had puppies....and I got to hold them for awhile. So cute! This one fell asleep on Bekah's lap. :)
Andrea had a birthday party and we went shopping Saturday after a sleepover Friday night. We had a scavenger hunt at the mall to see who could 'spend' a million dollars first without actually spending it. We got some weird looks from racing through stores trying to find the most expensive stuff. "Hey! Here's one for $1,500! No, wait. This one is even more expensive.....wow! It's $2,250! Lets get this one!" Haha. :)
After that we went out to eat. Brittney made this creative face on her glass of iced water. And because I love random shots, I took a picture. :)
Other things I have been working on are:
- redoing my bedroom {I might put some pics on when it's finished}
- studying for my drivers permit.....clear the roads, people!!! ;)
- writing my 2,500 word research paper to finish up my school year
- and babysitting.
And that's what life has been like for me lately! Busy, but good. What have you all been up to?
Katharina





I love lookin at your blog especially this one!! hahaha!!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I like this post! :) I like to know what you are doing! I need to do a post like that again....Well around here it has been busy with Laura's wedding..and my mom is making Leah and my bridemaid dresses..its fun watching her sew :) And us Girls are trying to sit in the sun a bit every day we cant be white for the wedding :P And of course gathering eggs, hanging out laundry just stuff like that!! That puppy is adorbs!! -Kat-
ReplyDeleteOh and I must read that book!!
ReplyDeleteI love hearing what your up to!=) That puppy is SO adorable, I want to hold it! I think I saw that book before, I want to read it sometime.
ReplyDeleteLaura