April 10, 2011

Photo Shoot w/ Christi

Yesterday was my 15th b-day!!!!!  I had a great day..... even breakfast in bed! =) And then Dad took me out to eat for supper.  (He takes all of us children out on our birthday).  We went to a steak house......mmmmm yummy!!!! =)

                             Sorry this is a bad pic, I don't think our waiter was a photographer.......lol=)



And then today I was having fun taking pictures of my adorable little sister Christi.  Right now her and Julianna are all into their American girl dolls.......=)  Here are some pictures I took....it was slightly windy so her hair is  all over. =D


                                                   I love this one......def. one of my favorites!!!!!!




                                                                  Sleeping beauty.................=D

                                                         And this is my fav........<3 it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                   And thats all for now, hope u liked it!!  Have an awesome day!!!!!!!
                                                                        ~Katharina

6 comments:

  1. Cute pics of your sisters - kat in the hat-

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww!! Those are so cute!! It looks like you were having fun!=)
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey happy birthday!! ~jon~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey katharina im ur cousin jonathan boll=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhh!!!!! hey thankx for commenting!!!! =) what are u up to?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!