April 18, 2011

B-day Party and Shopping

Hey Everyone!!!
Sorry it has been so long.....I've been REALLY busy!  We had revivals this past week, our speaker was Todd Nueschwander.  He was a really good speaker and I enjoyed it and was blessed!  And Fri. night I had my girl friends over for my b-day party and then Saturday we went shopping.  We had a blast!!!!  And Trina I wish u could have come....=/  We made lots of great memories......sigh.  Good times.........


Maria, Me, and Sam I am=)



Keisha, Teresa, and Laura

Sam and I

Maria and I making faces....lol=)


And I guess thats all for now!!!!  Another post coming soon!!!!!! =)
~Katharina


3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!!! =-) love the pics! - kat-

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun!! I like the picture of you and Maria!=)
    laura
    p.s. You have to come to our next party Trina!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pictures!!! Happy Belated Birthday!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!