April 18, 2011

Woodpeckers, Flowers, and Adelaide........=D

I love watching this woodpecker at our bird feeder and the other day I had my camera ready when he came so I snapped a few photos.  They turned out better then I thought they would......=)


 




Tree buds and flowers.......


Love the lighting on this one=)



And here are a few pictures of the most adorable, mischiveous, and darling little girl in the world!!!! =D


She loves to play w/ balls.........


Hahahaha......she looks like she is up to something on this one!!! =)


Hope u liked it!!!! =D  
~Katharina

3 comments:

  1. Awww! Adelaide is simply darling=)
    I love how the sun is shining on those flowers!
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankx and I know isn't she though?!?!? =D
    oh and today I took a ton more pictures so that means another big post!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!!!!!!!!! - kat

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!