The heavens declare the glory of GOD.....
Psalms 19:1
Its been amazing outside these past few days....I'm just loving the sun! It's so sad.....the lilacs are already almost over. =/
Today I babysat again, we went to the park like usual and took their puppy Lily along. Oh my goodness that puppy is SO super hyper! =D
Oh and you have got to hear this song...its amazing! I get shivers up and down my spine every time I hear it. =)
Go to:
Oh and you have got to hear this song...its amazing! I get shivers up and down my spine every time I hear it. =)
Go to:
http://www.mp3ye.eu/155202_libera-boys-choir-locus-iste-sanctus-on-pachelbel-canon-mp3-download.html
And I'm happy to say that I'm finally done with school!!! YEA! I got done with my huge research paper on Monday....it was 3,652 words to be exact! =D Whew, that's a relief to have it done. Sorry this was so random....=D ~Katharina
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment and tell me what you think!