May 19, 2011

Yep, that's right.....I sewed a dress today!
This morning I got up and it was rainy and dreary outside and so I decided it would be the perfect day to sew a dress.  I did mostly everything by myself except for the sleeves and zipper....Mom did those.  And I was happy that it turned out OK and that it doesn't look like a flour sack on me! lol=)  The print is very bright and cheerful.....and well, tropical! =D  Oh and let me know what you think of it! 
 ~Katharina

Cutting the skirt out........


The finished dress!!!!  sorry the pictures are blurry.....Beka took them in the rain. =)

6 comments:

  1. Aww! That's so pretty! <3 it! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sleeves! very cute!!! ~krystal~

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawwwwww i loovveee the sleeves to!! this makes me wanna sew love the post plus your very pretty! - kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone!!!! =D yep I love the sleeves too.....they were hard to do though so that's why Mom did them for me. =) and Trina u really should sew...its tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! pretty material...and I like the sleeves! =)
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww! your dress is cute! Very bright and cheery!=)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!