I spent an amazing weekend with Monica and Cheyenne! We had so much fun canoeing on Sat. 5 miles down the river, and we didn't tip once! :) Sunday night we went to PP&L with the youth group and we saw this gorgeous sunset over the water. We ran down to the dock and snapped a few pictures before the sun went down.
Cheyenne and I
Beka and Monica
Monday we went to a volleyball tournament and watched them play for a little while. Then we came home and chilled till fireworks. :) They were awesome and this year I actually got a few pictures. We were sitting on the bank of the river and they put the fireworks off on the bridge so we were really close to them.
Don't ask how I got this one because I don't know! :) I think it's my favorite.....
And here are a few random pictures from this weekend.....
{Yep, her hair is a mess but I still think she looks adorable on them!}
Hope you enjoyed them and had a great weekend like I did!
This Friday we are going camping as a family sooooo I will have pictures to post then :)
~Katharina





nice ;) it was so much fun spending time with you guys!! thanks for making it a possibility!
ReplyDelete-cheyenne
Aweome sunset pictures!!!!!!!!! Really neat!!! Love the post! Keep posting girl!! -Kat
ReplyDeleteWow!! Your firework pics are really cool! love your post!
ReplyDeletelaura
yeah, thanks for coming Chey! it was a lot of fun. thanks Trina and Laura. :)
ReplyDelete