Hello again!
Camping was a lot of fun despite the pouring rain that drenched us Friday. :) My sleeping bag and pillow got very wet and I had a slightly uncomfortable night, but Saturday morning dawned with clear skies and everything was beautiful! We had lots of fun singing around the campfire and taking a beautiful walk on cowbell hollow trail! Well, I have a lot of pictures to post from our hike so sit back and enjoy!
Cowbell hollow is a gorgeous trail tucked in the Bald Eagle mountains. Huckleberries literally
cover the ground beside the trail, and they are delicious! If you never had huckleberries before, they are basically blueberries except a lot smaller.
......walking through tall grass......bare feet......warm sunshine.......family........
.......blue skies......flowers......birds singing......
.......blue skies......flowers......birds singing......
Adelaide had fun picking daisies and she wanted to show all of them to me. :)
All of us children........
Goofy picture! :)
And thats it! Hope you enjoyed them.
I'll be back soon with pictures from a picnic at the lake with friends! :)
~Katharina
Goofy picture! :)
And thats it! Hope you enjoyed them.
I'll be back soon with pictures from a picnic at the lake with friends! :)
~Katharina




love reading your blog and looking at your pictures! :-) I'l take some blueberries please!
ReplyDeleteFUN! I love camping! And great job on your pictures!
ReplyDeletelaura
Your blog is good. I hope you will like mine too.
ReplyDelete