September 25, 2011

F.A.L.L. I.S. H.E.R.E.

Fall is now officially here.  I don't know if I'm happy or sad...a little bit of both I think.  It's a little sad to see summer slip away.  Time to get out the sweaters and cups of hot coffee!  I love when the air is nippy and it always smells fresh and clean.  It makes me feel so glad to be alive and energetic!  Here are some pictures to add a dash of color to your day!
I love the different seasons of the year.  I couldn't tell you which one is my favorite because I love so many things about each one.  Spring is amazing:  it's the season when everything is waking up from a long winter's sleep.  Summer is fabulous: everything is in it's full glory, and need I mention, it's vacation?!? Fall is breathtaking: there are so many gorgeous colorsWinter is beautiful and dreamy: when I think of winter, I think of snow gently falling outside, warm cozy fireplaces, and of course, Christmas and ice skating.
 Happy Autumn everyone! 
Enjoy this beautiful season of the year to its fullest.  Until next time,

P.S. What do you think of fall? Leave me a comment and tell me which picture(s) you like best!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite has to be the last one ;) and the 2nd to last one, but they all deserve a round of applause, Love the post! And yes I like fall to! -Kat-

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, gorgeous pictures, Kitty!I like fall too, although it means summer if ending!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!