Finally, the long awaited pictures from Chincoteague! We had a wonderful time and I really enjoyed getting a little sun before coming back to cold PA. The beach was awesome and was definitely my favorite. ;) We also did lots of crabbing and it was fun to eat yummy fresh crab again. Well I guess I'll jump right into the pictures since I have a ton to share with you all. It was hard to pick which ones to put on here because I have so many. :) They aren't really in any special order...enjoy!
Coffee and Dunkin Donuts in the morning. ;)
The Chesapeake Bay Bridge- it's one of the longest in the world.
The first day was really cloudy and hazy...we walked the beach and went to see a light house.
Sea gulls liked to hang around while we were crabbing. :)
Josiah's first catch! :)
We spent most of Saturday and the beach...and it was a gorgeous day and the sun was shinning brightly!
Crabbing again.
We went to walk the beach in the moonlight one of the nights.
Which are your favorites?
I am a little behind in blogging and have lots more pictures to share so check in every now and then for new posts! :)















Hey cool pictures! your a great photographer! i really love the ones of the light house! there all cool tho! Tori! ps that doughnut looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow!! It all looks like SO much fun!! The pictures of Adelaide with her sun glasses are so cute! And you look so pretty too!=) I like the pictures of the sea gulls and the ones of the beach too!
ReplyDeleteYou got some awesome pictures here!!!!!! very interesting to look at them all!! Great post!
ReplyDelete-Kat-
three cheers for a good photographer!!! those are really good! i think my favorites are of your little sister, she is adorable!
ReplyDelete