I'm back again!
But this time its going to be a little bit shorter as I don't have many pictures to share. This past weekend was our church's yearly retreat at Camp Susque. I enjoyed it very much {as always} and made many more great memories. It was hot! That was a change because it is usually cool and Camp Susque kinda marks the beginning of fall for me. I wish now I would have taken some pictures while I was there but I was too busy having fun. :) Sometimes it's better to just enjoy the moment.
Well, I do have a few pictures for you {can't have a proper post without any!} so here they are. Enjoy!
Which one is your favorite?
And now for some very exciting news...drum roll please! ;) Our family is going to leave for Chincoteague this week...we will be there Thursday-Sunday!!! I am totally excited about going to the beach again. And we are going to {hopefully} go crabbing while we are there...crab meat is AMAZING. I'm not talking about the fake store bought stuff; I'm talking about fresh caught crabs out of the ocean. My mouth is watering already. :) Well, I'll not tell you everything now...you can look forward to a long post with lots of pictures next week! Bye until then.





Wow! All the pictures are pretty! I think my favorite is the mushroom! I went crabbing for the first time this spring at the Oregon Coast, and clamming, also. I don't like crab very much, but I loved the clams! :) Are you going to be doing any clamming?
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure...maybe. I'm not a huge fan of clam meat, it is good sometimes though. I like almost any sea food. :)
ReplyDelete