September 15, 2011

Coming soon...


No, I didn't forget to post pictures from Chincoteague.  I'm am just VERY busy right now and haven't the time to sit down and write a post.  We are leaving on another family trip tomorrow to go to my cousin's wedding in VA, so if I don't get it posted this week I will next week. :)  Sorry about the wait... 

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your pictures!
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your pictures, Well you have been doing better in blogging then I have :P I hope to start blogging alot again in oct.....-Kat-

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s I MISS you so much!! I didn't see you for ages! And I probably won't see you at church this sunday ethir if you have a wedding to go to......-Kat-

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I know I miss you too! we are so super busy this month...its crazy. why aren't you blogging this month? just don't feel like it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just taking a little break :) And yes this is a cool picture! - kat-

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!